Monday, November 29, 2010

What's coming up?

Hey everybody! Just here to share the new videos that are in the making! Yea that's right! NEW VIDEOS!!!!!! The first video will just be a sneak peak for what's coming up in the month of January.  Oh and my cousin just left my grandmother's house and we made up to 3 Walfas videos.  

They are awesome! The only problem is that he did all of the work! He wouldn't let me do anything! So all of the credit goes to him and they will be uploaded to Youtube soon so watch out for them.

The first video will be a lego video and I am not sure if the second one should be... By the way! For Christmas I am getting some new software so don't forget to check my channel for any updates!

Well I am kind of busy so if you have a question about something or want to be in a video of mine, just send me an e-mail at conorj1@bellsouth.net and I will respond!

Thanks! 
             ~iLegoman7  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment